OT: The challenge is over.


I have counted correctly and I have in fact, written 31 plays this month--although twelve of them were dedicated to being scenes of "Shelly Sells Seashells Down By The Seashore". However, I like to think of all the scenes mini-plays in-and-of themselves, yknow?

Anyway I'd like to give a shoutout to the folks over at 31/31 who featured me on their website. This last week was really hard because of school starting, but I sure am gonna miss having time to write, but I'm glad I was able to pull through.

In the near future...

  • I will be appearing in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"
  • I will be directing a reading of "Assassins" in December.
  • I will be writing more plays.
  • I will have an independent writing project in the Spring.
I don't want to say what these plays are, or announce any projects or say too much more of what I'm doing creatively for the rest of this year-- but I have a lot of exciting projects on the rise.

See you all next year,
Sean

Xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts