Getting down to the wire...and I'm so behind.

Hello all,

I've been sucking at this challenge. It's just been kicking my butt. But by tomorrow I'm DETERMINED to finish this project. Who knows if I will, but honestly I might pull an all-nighter just so I can.

This week has been crazy with my best friend/roommate's birthday party yesterday (the first party we've had in our new apartment!), learning the ins-and-outs of living off-campus, classes starting, and getting into the swing of things with my theatre company, Macabre Theatre Ensemble.

However I have just found out that my play, Fried Bacon (Part Three) written on August 23rd was chosen as a part of "Rachel's Favorite Titles" and was chosen out of 3,846 submissions. I am glowing right now which is motivating me even more to finish!

Wish me luck in these next few hours to finish entry #22-30!

Thanks for all the support!

Sean

Comments

Popular Posts