I'm a Shit head.

I'm so behind on this challenge and it is KICKING MY ASS. I've been spending too much time with my good friends, Corona, Vodka and Tequila instead of writing these plays. I'm still writing August 9th's play. I suck.

But I've also been catching up on Awkward. aka the best show on television. It's seriously TV's best kept secret. Highly reccomend you watch it. Yes, you.

Also have been working on "Orange Ya Glad I Didn't Say Banana" and trying to get everything under control for that- you best believe on Monday I won't be writing any plays because I will be in rehearsal all. day. Expect a shameless plug for "Orange" again soon...

Hopefully I'll be posting again soon.

Xoxo Sean

PS - I also have edited the last bit of "The Great Acid Fiasco [Part One]". One of the most difficult cases I've had to write about, seeing as there is so much unreliable information.

Comments

Popular Posts