Four Days Behind...how the fuck did that happen?

Hi guys--

Just an update. I know I am REALLY behind. Like the most behind I've been so far. Four days, technically. I'm still writing part four of what is now "Fried Bacon" (I have really been digging this "My Name Is Nora Nobody" play - but it's clunky. I'm retitling it to fried bacon and putting in some of my edits on here)

I have to forgive myself because I just finished Orange which took a lot out of me, celebrated my Dad's birthday and I moved to Ithaca and have been caught up with getting back in the swing of things with my roommates and such.

So yes - I am behind but it's not like I haven't been busy with life and other things. I've been editing the hell out of "Fried Bacon" and intend to finish "Dear Kathy". "Great Acid Fiasco" hopefully by the end of this month but that play is hard for me to write because it requires me to research so much. I know the rules also state that I have to do original works but I have had a temptation to adapt something recently and I am trying hard not to for the sake of this project.

Love to all,

Sean

Comments

Popular Posts