2 Years Later, and I'm here!


Hey all!

In 2012, I almost completed the 31 Plays/31 Days challenge, but was off by a play or two but now I'm back and better than ever. I also will use this blog to post some personal stuff, but you can also choose to follow me on TumblrTwitterInstagram or Facebook if you want to see me post non 31/31 things.

What have I been up to since 31/31 2012?

A lot!


  • Well, for one, my play "Fried Bacon" that I wrote through 31/31 is DRASTICALLY different than the format that has appeared in here and I hope to get it staged before I leave Ithaca next year, either through my theatre company that I am the co-founder/Artistic Director of, Macabre Theatre Ensemble, or independently.
  • In October 2012, I starred as "Eddie" in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" with IC Players (and Rocky has since been discontinued through IC Players and has been subsequently produced through Macabre)
  • With Macabre, in 2013, I directed "The Receptionist" by Adam Bock and the college premiere of "Carrie: The Musical"
  • I dropped 31/31 in Summer 2013 because I was working a full-time job, took two classes and wrote and directed a mashup of "Old Yeller" and "Cujo". I fully intended to do it, but I just didn't have the time.
  • This past fall, Macabre took over Rocky Horror and I directed "Spurt of Blood" by Antonin Artaud AND a Cabaret of songs from dark musicals (note to self, never direct two shows at one time).
  • This past spring, I directed "Little Shop of Horrors" which was awesome!!!
  • I just got back from the Theatermakers program at The National Theatre Institute at the Eugene 'O Neil Theatre Center and learned a whole lot!
So anyway, I'm back and now it's time to write some plays! Also, I shaved my head recently. Check it out!






Comments

Popular Posts